MsChief Anya Rez, Queen of the Gore
Vampire Bat Lecter, King of the Gore
Grotesque Lecter, Monarch of the Gore
Gore Court - House Court of the Cabaret Theater
- Executes the Gore Competition.
- Top 3 become: King, Queen and Monarch of Gore.
- All line members (if having a line) must be approved by the Artistic Director of the Cabaret and in consensus with the other monarchs of the respective court.
- Will work with other courts / houses during the year. Haus of Lost Causes visits from Colorado Springs/Denver and may be part of festivities. Need hotel room and gas assistance; they will help sell tickets.
- This court assists with diplomatic affairs related to Citizenship, Housing, Physical and Mental Health and Wellness, and hosts several parties/events throughout the year to raise funds for the areas mentioned.
- Known Funding needs or targets which can be raised as part of the court events: Crowns, Scepters, medals, gloves, other regalia, business cards, decorations, guest speakers/artists, make-up, wigs, clothing, nonprofit fundraising and snacks (for any events if wanted).
- Required to fund raise throughout the year. Requirements include $250 over 2 events - $500 total per monarch.